More than words

This is a true moment of joy and happiness to celebrate the publication of our anthology: a two-year poetic journey and the voice of diversity.
Høre hjemme is a multilingual poetry book published by Poetry Night in Trondheim defining our shared values and sense of belonging to the humanity.
For me, poetry has always been a lifesaver; in solitude, during times of happiness and joy or in any moment of sadness and suffering.
Trondheim Poetry Night is a unique platform allowing participants to express themselves in their own language with its musicality and poetic beauty playing a central role to attract the attention of the audience, instead of just the words.
So far, the language diversity, participation of poets from around the world and poetry lovers have created a universal language that brings people together to share a moment of joy and make memories.
I personally love to start and end my talks by referring to a poem, because I trust that they are more than just words, having the power to transmit messages that contain feeling, thought, emotion and love.
The very first book I read in my early childhood was of poetry, and the first-time I got the chance to be on the stage I read a poem from my idol Sayed Noorduddin Rawnaq Naderi. Since then, poetry has always been there to help me to see the beauty of life and my surroundings from a different perspective.
Trondheim Poesikveld is a community of friendship that brings my old memories back to life while creating new ones. As Aldous Huxley beautifully said: “Every man's memory is his private literature.”


My words inside this beautifully printed diary:

Let us build this world from the beginning
To deliver the message of peace and prosperity
Then with empathy and kindness
We all sing the green song of freedom

بیایید این جهان را نو بسازیم
پیام صلح و آبادی بیاریم
همه باهمدلی و مهربانی
سرود سبز آزادی بخوانیم


for more:
https://litteraturhusetitrondheim.no/arrangement/premier-of-the-anthology-hore-hjemme/
https://beijingtrondheim.no/shop.html#!/products/olga-v-lehmann-h%C3%B8re-hjemme





Comments

  1. Wonderful article. All the important points are covered in the blog Read our blog for : diary 2021

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A lifetime commitment to improving Quality of Life for all

A few days with nature